Returning to work and continuing our way of life is a growing concern among people many in these difficult times. Give them the confidence that they are protected.
Protect your staff, your company and your customers
Returning to work and continuing our way of life is a growing concern among many people in these difficult times. Give them the confidence that they are protected.
- Coronavirus-Ensure your staff are aware of the necessary protocols for coronavirus
- Risk assessment-Understand important checks that need to be carried out to prevent infection
- Getting to work-Reduce interaction and help employees travel to work safely
- Common areas-Reduce risk by effectively managing common areas, such as canteens
- Customers and colleagues-Learn how to follow government guidance and still hold important meetings
- Cleaning-Implement impactful cleaning processes to help improve the working environment
- Face and body coverings-Discover how coverings can help protect staff and the best ways to supply and use them
- Deliveries-Have the confidence your delivery processes don’t put employees and customers at risk
- Accidents and incidents-Deal with injuries in a safe and timely manner while protecting those providing first aid
- Raising concerns-Learn how to listen to employee concerns to further better the work environment