WHO REQUIRES THIS QUALIFICATION?
To ensure their licence remains valid, all personal licence holders in Scotland must complete refresher training every 5 years. The licence holder will need to obtain the Scottish Certificate for Personal Licence Holders (refresher) at SCQF level 6 qualification and submit their certificate to the licencing board.
WHAT DOES THE QUALIFICATION COVER?
- understanding the 5 licensing objectives
- the legislation relevant to you as a personal licence holder
- the role of licensing boards
- the key roles and powers of statutory bodies
- the differences between personal, premises and occasional licences
- understanding licensing hours and the law
- the law regarding underage sales
- the effects of alcohol on a customer